Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Hunting with Family & Friends

Frying the turkey for Thanksgiving.
Watching the Turkey cook and drinking a beer.
Mmmm, look at all that crispy goodness!
The kids wanting to go for a ride in the Jeep.
A couple of the wives heading out for a drive around the Ranch.
I did not have room for my bow in the truck with all the gear so I decided to hunt with my 38 Super IPSC pistol.  Nothing ever came up.
One of the guys I hunt with is a doctor and when I saw his stethoscope hanging out of his hunting bag, I just had to take a picture.  It looks so out of place.
Early morning sun rise on the lever action rifles.
Safety is key when in a tree stand.  Always wear a safety harness.  One of the guys dropped his bow and it landed on the quiver and drove a broadhead through it.  Fortunately is was not a long drop so his bow is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment