Monday, February 25, 2013

Shed Antlers, Shooting Range, and Trail Camera Pictures

After a weekend of shooting 22's and doing a bit of work around the ranch and on the shooting range I am taking some time to upload some pictures. It was beautiful weather here in Central Texas and the kids and I had a great time. the kids even found some shed antlers while walking around and riding in the Jeep.




I did a little shooting of the 22's this weekend. From left to right: S&W M&P 22, GSG 1911 22 "Open gun" with 15 Round mag, Sig Sauer Mosquito 22 with 15 round magazine (yes, 15 rounds! Coming soon), Glock 17 with Tactical Solutions 22 conversion kit.
Ever so slowly our rifle and pistol range is coming along. This time I've added a bench for gear and a rifle rack.
800 pounds of concrete for the deck addition to the hunting cabin. Stay tuned for the next video!
The kids showing off their sheds!
Here Piggy!  Disregard the date stamp.  It seems like I can never get it set right.
Disregard the date stamp.  It seems like I can never get it set right.
Putting together the new 600 pound feeder.  You can find some great deals on hunting stuff after the season is over.  I got this feeder for $100!  Granted it was missing the control box, but that was an easy fix since we had an extra one.

No comments:

Post a Comment